Request a Reservation by Using Our Reservation Form or Call Today
Deposit of $200 is required to secure the date. (Two weeks’ notice required to cancel)
Foul Weather Policy – In the event of inclement weather or the forecast of inclement unless contacted by Capt. Whitman you are required to show up on the date of the charter. If it is determined by Capt. John that the weather is too bad to go out, your deposit will be applied to another date that is mutually agreed upon.
Conveniently located midway between Baltimore & Washington.
Thank You for choosing Patent Pending Charters
We look forward to our trip together!